He was born August 24, 1946 in Steubenville, OH a son of the late Edward and Dorothy Walker Jackson. Mr. Jackson was employed by Union Electric in Burgettstown. He was a U.S. Navy veteran during the Vietnam War. He was a member of the Shriner’s, Masons and the VFW in Chester, WV and the Harley Owners Group. He enjoyed golfing, riding his motorcycle and jetski.
- Daughter: Nicole (David) Steding of Weirton, WV
- Son: Michael Jackson of Milan, PA
- Grandson: Jackson David Steding and a special child in his life, Morgan Abbott.
- 1 Brother: Edward Jackson of Annadale, VA
- 3 Sisters: Barbara Hall of Hookstown, Sandra Sullivan of Fleming, WV, Jeannie Shane of Weirton, WV
Friends will be received from 6-8 PM Tuesday and 2-4 & 6-8 Wednesday in the Taucher Funeral Home, 23 Erie Mine Road, Burgettstown, where services will be held at 10:00 AM Thursday with the Rev. Ed Rudiger officiating. Interment will follow in Chestnut Ridge Cemetery, Paris.