Below is some new that the friends of Cove Presbyterian Church will find interesting:
- The Chiller was repaired Friday but the work crew forgot to turn the blowers on. Craig came in this morning and got everything running. I spoke with Jimmie this morning and asked that he provide us with the invoice as soon as possible so we can send it to the insurance claims adjuster for a determination.
- Comcast billing. We were able to cancel service for one of our phone lines. It appears that it was used as a dedicated FAX line at one time but is no longer needed. This brings our monthly phone and internet bill down to $186.66 vs. $208.00 that we were paying Lumos. Comcast billed us $168.00 for the installation but will be sending the Church a $300.00 Visa gift card as a "Thank You" for switching.
- The Fuzzy Peach event yielded around $500.00 for the church. We thank our Deacons for all their hard work in making this a very successful event.
- A check came today from Kroger Community for $227.04.
- We are now registered with Amazon Smile. If you make purchases with Amazon you can now make those purchases through Amazon smile and the Church will receive .5% on all purchases. The web site has identical products and prices as Amazon. To register, go to the following address. https://smile.amazon.com/Ch/55-0462066
- The Chapel has been converted to another classroom for the Academy. Chris and Jessica are very grateful for the added space and asked me to thank the Session.
- Chris rescued three kittens. Two of which are still in need of homes. They are in the Academy Office waiting to be adopted. They're really cute.