Thursday, June 29, 2017

Jake Schwertfeger and Chief Chipepo coming to the USA

Hello friends!

Image result for chief chipepo zambiaThis is a short email to let everyone know that I will be traveling to the US on July 5 - July 20.  My brother Cody is getting married and I will be taking His Royal Highness Chief Chipepo with me to the wedding as well as to a few spots in the USA.

We will be having a meet and greet with the Chief and myself in Wellsburg, WV on July 10 from 5pm - 7pm at the Franklin United Methodist Church (on Washington Pike).  If there are any of you in the area at that time PLEASE make some time to come out and hear from the Chief on some of the incredible things taking place in Africa.  There will be coffee and tea as well as dessert so that we can have a nice time of fellowship.

If you plan to attend please send me an email (jake@overlandmissions.com) so we can begin to get an idea of how many people will be coming through.  Tell your churches, friends and family. All are welcome!

Chief Chipepo and I will also be sharing at Grace Bible Church in Sebring, Florida at the July 15-16 services.  

Can't wait to see many of you!  Please pray for us to have safe travels and for the Chief to acclimate quickly to the time difference!

In Christ,

Jake Schwertfeger

No comments: